Monday 7 October 2013

REVEALED:Why I Cut My Hair, Go naked & Stick Out My Tongue – Miley Cyrus


Former Disney star Miley Cyrus shocked
the world when she drastically cut her
hair and started rocking a pixie cut but
that was just the beginning of her
radical behaviour.
At the MTV Video Music Awards, she yet
shocked her fans again with her raunchy
dance display, twerking on a married man.
Yet again, she went nude for her music
video, ‘wrecking ball’
Many have come up with theories as to why
she is acting this way but few people have
heard Miley’s side of the story – until now.
In an exclusive interview with Judith Woods
of DailyMail, Miley Cyrus clears things up
and tells her own side of the story.
See Excerptsfrom the interview:
Why did you cut your lovely Hannah
Montana hair? What did your mother say?
She must be furious; I mean, I’m not your
mother and I’m pretty cross.’
Ha, ha. Yeah, when I did it my mom was
shocked at first and tripped out – I mean,
she’s got the whole long blonde hair thing
going on – but now she loves it and
wouldn’t have me with it any other way,’
says Miley. ‘I’m trying to break out of that
long hair, big boobs stereotype that women
feel they have to conform to. I mean, we’re
not living in the freakin’ 1950s – short hair
is OK. Have people really got so little
imagination? Every morning I look in the
mirror and I feel like a blank canvas and I
choose who I want to be. In a normal job
you have to live by someone else’s rules,
but I’m in a job where my work is play and
I don’t have to pretend to be something
I’m not.
About why all the drama she has
created?
People try to make everything so thought
out when sometimes there’s no real reason
why. My fans love the fact that everything
I’m doing is my choice. It’s my body. I want
what I do to be memorable and so do my
fans – I’m just living, just being.’
But Miley, if you wanted to establish
yourself as an adult artist, why the
suggestive foam finger? Why not a
power ballad?
Everything I’ve ever done was how I felt at
that exact moment. You have to have
confidence as an entertainer and I believe
– I know – that no one can be a better
version of me than me. Sure, I could put on
a gown and have some beauty pictures
taken of me, but where’s the honesty in
that? In my video for “Wrecking Ball” I am
naked and vulnerable and crying because
it’s a song about how it feels when
everything around you has been
destroyed.’ Appearing naked was really no
big deal. I’m very confident being naked. I
feel that stripping off is a way of expressing
purity of emotion.’
About sticking out her tongue?
I stick my tongue out because straight
photos are sooo boring. But even if I do
stick my tongue out, that doesn’t change
the quality of the human being inside. I’d
rather be honest and upfront; being a good
person isn’t about sitting with your legs
crossed. I’m just being who I am, which is
the best example I can be.
Her Aim?
I want to be memorable. That’s what my
fans want too. Everyone’s talking about me,
waiting to see what I’m doing next. And,
yeah, I like things to be bright and
colourful and fun, but then I make
“Wrecking Ball”, which is darker and grey.
And then I’ll maybe go back to running
around being crazy. I want to keep people
guessing.
Source: Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment