Wednesday 18 September 2013

A LAGOS WOMAN’S CONFESSION OF A ‘SEX ADDICT’: I Love Sex So Much, I Prefer It To Food

A reporter got more than he bargained
for at the Elegushi beach in the Victoria
Island area of Lagos as he engaged a
lady in a discussion.
To his disbelief the 26 years old lady,
identified as Ella, boldly told the reporter
that she loves sex so much so that she
enjoys it more than real food.
“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All
I want is good, hot sex! But the problem I
have with most of you guys is that you are
not bold enough to ask a girl you just met
for sex even though you all want it. Most
girls want it too, they want you to just
make the move to shag them . Even if
they are complaining or insulting you don’t
stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.”
The lady, whose ID revealed she is a
marketer with a new generation bank,
revealed that she likes going to the beach
which is very close her apartment, every
evening to have a good rest and ‘most
importantly get laid’.
As if that was not enough, Ella threw the
bombshell “I have sex with my boss
every day in his office, the chauffeur too
every evening, but they can’t satisfy me
at all. That’s why I have to come here
every evening to get laid by more guys. I
must have sex at least 8 times every
day. It’s like heaven!”.
Ella went on to explain to the reporter
that she couldn’t wait to complete this
week’s dose of 56 rounds.
She also acknowledged the fact that many
would think it is abnormal, but she insisted
that making love eight times a day can’t
really satisfy her. She says there is nothing
wrong in being an addict.
“All the men I have met always have to
admit they can’t cope with my sexual
urge ,” she boasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment