Thursday 10 October 2013

Flavour and Emeka Morgan has Abandoned Mc- loph's Mother -Bianca Johnson



An upcoming actress, Bianka Johnson, sent
out a press statement today where she
disclosed how high life crooner Flavour and
Morgan Ent. CEO Emeka Morgan,
abandoned MC Loph’s mother (pictured
above with Bianca) after her son died in a
tragic accident in 2011.
Flavour and MC Loph were childhood
friends while Emeka Morgan is the CEO of
the record label MC Loph was signed to
before his tragic passing.
Read Bianca’s statement below:
My name is Bianka Johnson, I reside in the
United States of America. I am from
Nigeria, a healthcare practitioner, actors-
manager and a goodwill citizen. Flavour
Nabania didn’t make a tribute song “Iwe”,
he made a mockery of his friend, the late
McLoph. Below is my story.
Tragedy brought us together…. That’s how
I came to know Mrs. Nwaozor,
affectionately known to me as “Mama.” Back
in November 2011, someone posted a
tribute video, “Iwe”, by Flavor, on Facebook.
On that day I distinctly remember viewing
the video on YouTube and sobbing for over
an hour after watching this video that paid
homage to two siblings who so suddenly
lost their lives. I was simply paralyzed
thinking about the magnitude of grief one
particular mother would have to endure.
You see, Mama was the mother who lost
those two adult children on the same day,
specifically, a son, the erstwhile entertainer,
MC Loph, and a daughter, Chinwe.
All I could think to myself is that life as we
know it is so unfair. My spirit was disturbed
and something, I don’t know what it was,
moved within me and I set out to find this
woman. It became my duty….my obligation,
to find her, to hug her and give her some
semblance of hope and maybe a little
peace, if she would allow me to.
So, I began to search for Mama.
The first thing I did was to call
Flavor’s promoter, Igwe, who I
knew was based in Houston, Texas. I asked
to speak with Flavor and he informed me
that Flavor had gone to the mall, but he
would make sure Flavor would call me
immediately he got back. At the time, Flavor
was in the United States promoting the
album he had recently released. The next
day Igwe called me and put Flavor on the
phone. I briefly introduced myself and went
straight to thank him for showing love
through his tribute song to a dear friend
who had lost his life.
Shortly after that, I expressed to him how
his video moved me to tears and how I felt
compelled to find Loph’s mother. Flavor
thanked me as well and gave me a
telephone number to MC Loph’s close
friend in Lagos who went by the name Obi
Mgbakor. There was absolutely no doubt in
my mind that Flavor was in contact with
Mama on a weekly, or at least, a monthly
basis seeing as the late MC Loph and Flavor
were childhood friends that grew up
together. Without hesitation, I immediately
called Obi Mgbakor in Lagos and
introduced myself to him and requested
Mama’s contact information.
Obi Mgbakor was guarded at first and was
reluctant to give me Mama’s number. He
asked for my Facebook name so he could
check out my profile. Without giving it a
second thought, I provided it to him and
his countenance changed after he was able
to verify who I was and he even requested
my friendship on Facebook.
Obi Mgbakor gave me Mama’s information
and I contacted her the next day and
introduced myself. Mama and I spent
almost an hour on the phone the first time
we spoke and she narrated so much to me.
Mama was heartbroken and she said that
she was actually shocked Flavor was the
one that made it possible for us to start
communicating. Mama went further to
express her disappointment over Flavor’s
nonchalant attitude since the death of her
son, MC Loph and her daughter Chinwe.
“Flavor has not picked up the phone to call
me since Obiajulu passed away, yet he
made a hit tribute song on his behalf. May
God be the judge,” Mama said.
Now, it must be noted that MC Loph died
in a ghastly motor accident on September
14, 2011, while traveling on the Benin/Ore
expressway to visit Mama with his pregnant
fiancé Nkiru, who survived the ordeal. The
phone conversation I had with Mama was
in November 2011, two months after MC
Loph’s death and she said Flavor hadn’t
called? Unbelievable!
Immediately I got off the phone with Mama
I called Obi Mgbakor to verify what she told
me. The whole thing was strange to me and
I couldn’t reconcile the feelings and
emotions Flavor expressed in his tribute
video with the nonchalant attitude he had
towards his best friend’s mother. Obi
Mgbakor indeed confirmed that Flavor
refused to call or visit mama after McLoph’s
death.
Right now, I want to set the record straight.
Since the death of Mama’s son, MC Loph,
Flavor Nabania never called nor visited
Mama and he never sent a dime to her for
her upkeep. Flavor hasn’t made any effort
to reach out to Nkiru or MC Loph’s infant
son. Mama died from congestive heart
failure exacerbated by heartbreak. But for
the deaths of her two adult childrenat the
same time, which took an enormous toll on
her health, it is my belief that Mama would
have lived longer.
Since her death, I have read so many
untrue stories including a statement made
by MC Loph’s former manager, Emeka
Morgan. Once again, let me set the record
straight: Mr. Morgan was never responsible
for Mama’s upkeep. He claimed that his
record label was sending Mama thirty
thousand naira a month. Mama never
received thirty thousand Naira monthly
from the record label and Mr Morgan never
adopted MC Loph’s son nor was he
responsible for the infant’s welfare as
speculated by some brainless human
beings.
Mr. Morgan abandoned Mama as soon as
the media attention surrounding her
son’s death died off. Mr. Morgan till date
has yet to call Nkiru, MC Loph’s fiancĂ©, to
say congratulations on the birth of Loph’s
son.
It is my honest belief that God brought me
close to Mama after her son’s death for
reasons beyond my comprehension. I took
care of Mama until she died to the best of
my ability. Today, I am blessed to have an
extra angel watching over me. She lost two
children at the same time who can never
be replaced but before she died, Mama
gained a grandson, a beautiful daughter in-
law in Nkiru, and a daughter in me. Mama
is gone, reunited with her children and I
know she is at peace now. Mama will be
buried on November 12, 2013. May her very
gentle soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment