Wednesday 18 September 2013

I Did Not Enlarge My Boobs - Actress Yvonne Jegede {PHOTOS}

Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede who
had been away in Cyrus for studies
returned to the country after which she
released a couple of photos to re launch
her acting career. If you missed it, read
it HERE and tongues have been wagging
since then saying she did a Boobs job.
Yvonne has cleared the air saying,
My features have always been the
same from time immemorial. The
thing is a lot of people have always
seen me as that naïve, vulnerable
girl who likes to cry a lot because
those are the kind of roles I used
to get before I left. The roles I got
were roles I have to be a nice girl
in the village, a girl who is begging
to be loved, a girl who has made a
mistake and who desperately wants
to repent, a girl who people will
feel sorry for, a girl who is from a
poor home....
So, I have my own personal life.
What you see on TV has absolutely
nothing to do with me. I will not cry
for a man and grovel and be on the
floor in tears with mucus all over
my nose.  No, I wouldn’t. But if
the script says I should do that, I
would. I’m very surprised people
judge me by my pictures.
There was a blog that said, ‘Oh, we
thought she was decent.’  I’m like
because I’m taking pictures doesn’t
mean I’m not decent and because I
cry in movies does not make me
decent. People who cry in movies
that does not make them decent
and because someone takes off her
clothes on TV does not make her
indecent. It is the way you now
react when there’s nobody
watching that makes you what you
are.  It was my birthday so I just
went to the studio, trying to feel
nice and I took pictures and that is
all me, no surgery or implant.

No comments:

Post a Comment