Saturday 12 October 2013

"I'm begging artistes to collaborate with me but they don't respond "- Maheeda

Caroline Sam known as Maheeda opened
up in an interview with Bellanaija on
married life,her daughter and trying to
collaborate with artistes...Interesting
interview
Excerpts below
Will you be collaborating with any
musicians in the near future?
Hopefully, I will be collaborating
with a few musicians in the near
future. I am currently begging a lot
of them now. Since they have now
passed my level, I want them to
pull me up to theirs but them never
answer me yet. Let’s see how the
Nigerian music industry supports
their own. At the end of the day
though, if they don’t support me, I
guess it’s just between me and my
God then. And, my God is one who
makes a way where it seems to be
no way.
Who does Maheeda find sexy?
I think that Clarence Peters and
Don Jazzy are really hot. I like the
kind of guy that talks less but does
more. If you apply that in bed,
hmmm, it’s really sexy. I love
surprises, in and out of bed. I want
to be ‘wow’-ed. I want the guy to
make me wander (laughs)
How would you feel if your daughter
started putting up semi-nude photos on
her own Instagram page?
My daughter is thirteen years old
and well- trained. Schools in
Europe teach sex education. They
teach them what to do as a
teenager and they also teach them
what not to do. At home as well, I
put more light into what the school
has taught her. My daughter knows
her limits and I am a happy mum.
Some pastors’ kids end up always
being in clubs and it’s by their
choice. One thing I’ll just say is that
children will make choices. We, as
parents, can only pray that they
make good ones.
How has married life been?
Married life is like another school. I
am learning how to love, how to
forgive; how to share, how to care
for and make love to someone who
is imperfect, knowing fully well that
you are not perfect yourself. I’m
learning a lot. I’m also learning self
control, forgiveness and
faithfulness. It’s a big learning time
for me. I just want to say that I
thank God for my husband. He is
my superman.
Since you got married last year, you’ve
moved to Holland with your family.
How has it been living there and what
do you miss most about Nigeria?
Life in Holland is great. Apart from
marrying a millionaire, the
government has really made life
easy for us here. So, honestly, I
can say that I miss nothing about
living back in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment