Sunday 15 September 2013

Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo boasts of his sexual abilities,and also open up about his affair with Mercy Johnson!!!


Read what he told Entertainment Express
below:
"I am strong séxually for 24
hours. My wife knows that.
Each time I have an affair
with any lady, she goes out to
tell her friends, and her
friend will end up developing
interest in me. So when I
married my wife, I told her if
she know what's best for her
she should not tell any of her
female friends what we do
behind closed doors or else
she will lose me.
"When I was growing up,
women older than me were
coming for me, right in front
of my mother. These women
taught me a lot of things. I
started kissing at a very
tender age because it was
part of the things they were
doing to me, and I loved it.
Maybe that is why my lips are
red. They taught me how to
be with women. They would
give me their body to play
with.
"So I grew up knowing a lot
about what women want. Till
today, when I am sleeping
with a lady she has to cum
before me. I enjoy séx more
when the women have
enjoyed themselves"
On his alleged affair with Mercy Johnson
he said:
"That is funny, and do you
know why? Before Mercy was
born, or should I say when
she was still in kindergarten,
I had already started kissing
ladies in movies. So she met
me still doing it. Why would
her own be different? When
you match her good acting
skill and my exceptional skill,
it comes out natural and
people would end up saying
is there something going on?
"Mercy is like a younger sister
to me. I am close to her and
her husband so it makes me
laugh when anybody talks
about Mercy and myself in
anyway. There can never be a
fling between a brother and a
sister. We are only
professional colleagues."

No comments:

Post a Comment