Saturday 31 August 2013

I used to scare boy when I was younger -Omotala jalade-Ekehinde

“I have two younger brothers and was a
tomboy, fiercely independent. I used to
scare boys from a very young age. They
found me too much, because I knew what I
wanted and I’d boss them around. In those
days my mother would joke that I would
never find a husband.” screen goddess
disclosed in a recent interview with a UK-
based newspaper, Telegraph.
She stated that she had two younger
brothers and that rubbed off on her
making her a tomboy, adding that her
mother used to make jokes that she would
not find a husband, ironically she met her
husband when she was 16 years old.
A daddy’s girl while growing, Omotola said
that she was close to her late father who
used to treat her like a boy. Her father, a
manager of Lagos Country Club, died in an
auto crash when she was just twelve years
old.
She said, “My father was a
different kind of African man. He
was very enlightened. He always
asked me what I wanted, and encouraged
me to speak up. He treated me like a boy.”

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment