Thursday 14 November 2013

IFLK BLOG: IS THIS A TABOO(Must read)


Hi pizzaro, I'm in trouble please help me
beg your readers to advice me. I'm 29
years old, unmarried sexy and have figure
8. The problem is my 55 year old mum
remarried a very rich 70 year old Lagos
business tycoon.I'm sure you read about
him in the papers.
The moment he saw me, he fell inlove and
has been spoiling me with gifts and
cash.He says he wants to marry me and if
I give him the go-ahead, he would dump
my mum for me.To say the truth,I love
him.He is everything all my younger
boyfriends are not.
The thing is my mum at 55 and shouldn't
be thinking of re-marrying.We lost my dad
5 years ago and should be mourning
instead of marriage ..We fought because
of it .She has noticed he has changed and
is complaining to me and I'm tempted to
tell her the truth
I almost told her until she said"If i catch
any small girl with my man, I will kill
her"".I know she is capable but
I'm her daughter .
Miss Petite readers, please If I let him
dump her for me will she kill me? Or
should I ignore her and tell her. Afterall
she has lived her own life and maybe this
man is my missing ribs
I'm waiting for your urgent
response.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment